October: Go the Distance

Aug 28, 2010

Putting Sarah to the Test

Hello again,
I know I have been very here-and-there lately but now that I am home, my blogs should be much more consistent!
Last night I planned out my meals for the week and came up with the following recipes to try out:

All of these recipes EXCEPT for the last one and Kale Chips are from La Dolce Vegan by Sarah Kramer.

I don't know in which order I am going to prepare these, but I will do my very best to take pictures of each one and write a short review on it :)
So far I have made one other recipe from Sarah Kramer's book:

Chili!
and it turned out pretty delicious, so I have high hopes for these!

This morning for breakfast:
  • One Vita-Mix Smoothie with:
    • 2 leaves of Kale
    • a handful of blackberries
    • a handful of blueberries
    • a cup [maybe more] of fruit juice
    • a couple of ice cubes

  • A bowl of tasty pumpkinseed-flax granola with almond milk!







I am planning artichoke heart pasta for tonight's dinner, so I'll keep you updated!
Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment