October: Go the Distance

Oct 1, 2010

Picture-Palooza

I’ve been taking a lot of pictures but I haven’t found anywhere to squeeze them into a post so today I’m giving you a picture parade!
Here we go!
IMG_20100924_120941
Do you ever just crave baked beans and jalapeno garlic hummus toast for breakfast, followed by pumpkin cookies? No? guess it’s just me then.
IMG_20100927_150903
Veggie sushi made with brown rice that I acquired from the grocery.
IMG_20100927_220629
Physics extra credit (I thought it looked high-tech)
IMG_20100929_082329
More pumpkin pie overnight oats!
IMG_20100929_150310
Noodles from “A Taste of Asia” box, steamed broccoli and vegenaise/mustard dipping sauce for my veggies :D Omnomnomnom.
IMG_20100929_171508
I have no clue what happened to this picture.. (these are my adopted children)
IMG_20100930_135614
Quinoa with lemon juice, spicy Creole seasoning, and garbanzo beans! (chickpeas!) Yay!
All in all, it’s been  good week. A LOT of homework (and it’s only going to get worse from here) but if that’s what it takes to prepare for a career..

(note: upon writing the above sentence, I wrote ‘tastes’ instead of ‘takes’ at first. I think it’s time for breakfast!)
(note 2: tummy just grumbled. Definitely time for breakfast)


Because of school I haven’t squished much cooking in, but I hope to change that next week, now that I have fallen into my school schedule. Wish me luck!

Any recipes that I “need” to try? Let me know! I eat nearly anything vegan, and could possibly try my hand at veganizing something (never done that before).

3 comments:

  1. omg I totally eat baked beans for breakfast a lot! They're so filling- esp with a tall cool glass of soymilk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even tried putting some on my hummus-toast (I love experimenting with toast) and it was delicious! I did that with the rest of the toast until it was gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing these days is Whole Foods veggie sushi...my mouth is watering just looking at it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete